Show submenu for Explore
Show submenu for About
Show submenu for Schools
Show submenu for Preschool
Show submenu for Elementary
Show submenu for Middle School
Show submenu for Parents
Show submenu for Calendar
Show submenu for Support
APPLY TO KING'S K-8
ELEMENTARY AND MIDDLE SCHOOL ADMISSIONS
NO APPLICATION FEE!
1. Complete the online Application Form that includes:
Personal Family Information
Personal Reference Form
Tuition and Policy Contract
Statement of Faith
Teacher Reference Form
2. Kindergarten: students must be 5 years of age on or before August 31.
3. Record of satisfactory conduct and academic ability from previous school.
4. Incoming Kindergarten students will be given the “Developmental Readiness Assessment.”
5. Incoming 1st-5th grade students may be given a placement test at our discretion.
6. Middle School students will be given a Math Placement test and must submit a writing sample.
7. Current physical and immunization record signed by doctor.
8. Family interview with Administration.
9. Parent attendance at “New Parent Orientation” (held prior to start of school).
We would love to have you apply to our Preschool program. Please follow the link below to complete our online application.
King’s Schools is a private school and reserves the right to deny admission to anyone when it is in the best interest of the school and its students.