Check out this week's Knightline
Monday, SEPTEMBER 21:
Tuesday, SEPTEMBER 22:
- MOMS IN PRAYER: 8:30am - Meet near the flagpole after flag ceremony.
Wednesday, SEPTEMBER 23:
- SEE YOU AT THE POLE: 8:20am - Students will join others across the country to lift up in prayer their friends, families, teachers, school, and nation to God.
Thursday, SEPTEMBER 24:
Friday, SEPTEMBER 25:
- 1/2 DAY (In-service): Elementary dismissal- 11:15am, Middle School dismissal- 11:30am. No aftercare is available
- FREE DRESS: Free dress may be worn by all eligible students. Please adhere to the free dress guidelines.
- MS GIRLS' BIBLE STUDY: 7:40am - 8:15am. All 6th - 8th grade girls are encouraged to join Mrs. Fredregill in the MPR for Middle School Bible Study.
- ALL-SCHOOL CORE VALUE CHAPEL: Core Value of Passion - 8:30am.
What's coming up...
- UNIFORM EXCHANGE: Friday, October 2. 7:30am - 8:15am in the front parking lot. Bring any unneeded uniforms or pick up something you may need.
- PICTURE DAY: Tuesday, October 13. More information will be given soon.