In light of Riverside County going back on the "PURPLE" level this week, it's been confirmed that the Bowling Alley will not be open on our original Bowl-A-Rama date of Saturday, November 7.
PLAN B - Instead of postponing the actual day of bowling for what could be an indefinite amount of time, we are going to dedicate the afternoon of FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 6 from 12:00-3:00PM to throw our own on-campus version of the Bowl-A-Rama.
- Free hot dog, nachos, drinks for ALL staff, students, and parent volunteers.
- Parent volunteers will be solicited to help with set-up, activities, and clean-up (good way to get service hours). See link below to sign up.
- Cohorts will be maintained (K-2, 3-5, 6-8 students and parents) throughout the event
- Parents are invited to attend and will be limited to participating with their child's cohort(s).
- 3 "mini versions" of the Bowl-A-Rama (one for each cohort) will be conducted at the same time.
- Raffle items, class projects, and silent auction items will all be available online starting Monday, November 2. We are still in need of Raffle/auction items, please continue to bring those in this week.
We have some VERY creative things planned that will make this year's event EXTREMELY fun and memorable.
Need service hours? We are seeking volunteers to help us at the event. Click the link below to take you to SignUp.com where you can register and sign-up. THANK YOU!
Monday, OCTOBER 26:
- MUSICAL PRACTICE - MAIN CAST: 3:15pm - 4:30pm
Tuesday, OCTOBER 27:
- MOMS IN PRAYER: 8:30am - Meet near the flagpole after flag ceremony.
- MUSICAL PRACTICE - SMALL CAST: 3:15pm - 4:30pm
Wednesday, OCTOBER 28:
- MUSICAL PRACTICE - SOLOIST: 3:15pm - 4:30pm
Thursday, OCTOBER 29:
- RILEY'S FARM FIELD TRIP: 8:45am - 2:00pm - Kindergarten - 5th grade students.
Friday, OCTOBER 30:
- 1/2 DAY (In-service): Elementary dismissal- 11:15am, Middle School dismissal- 11:30am. No aftercare is available
- FREE DRESS DAY: Free dress may be worn by all eligible students. Please adhere to the free dress guidelines.
- MS GIRL'S BIBLE STUDY: 7:40am - 8:15am. All 6th - 8th grade girls are encouraged to join Mrs. Fredregill in the MPR for Middle School Bible Study.
- ALL-SCHOOL CORE VALUE CHAPEL: Core Value of Character - 8:30am. Families are welcome to join us for our all-school outdoor chapel around the flagpole.
What's coming up...
- UNIFORM EXCHANGE: Wednesday, November 4. 7:30am - 8:15am in the front parking lot. Bring any unneeded uniforms or pick up something you may need.
- BOWL-A-RAMA: Friday, November 6. 12:00pm - 3:00pm on campus.
- NO SCHOOL - VETERAN'S DAY: Wednesday, November 11.