Tuesday, JANUARY 19:
- MOMS IN PRAYER: 8:30am - Meet near the flagpole after flag ceremony.
Wednesday, JANUARY 20:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL CHAPEL: 8:30am - 9:15am
Thursday, JANUARY 21:
- ALL SCHOOL FIRE DRILL/LOCK DOWN PRACTICE: Once a month King's Schools practices fire drill and lock down procedures. Your student's teacher goes over procedures with their class each month, along with the practical drills. For your information, this is what they look like.
- Fire Drill - Alarm goes off and students are instructed to quietly walk to their designated holding areas. Standard earthquake drills are practiced in the classroom after each drill.
- Lock Down Drill - Alarm goes off and students are instructed to remain in their classroom, or go to the nearest classroom if they are outside. They are to remain quite with their teacher until the drill has ended.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL SPORTS CONDITIONING: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Friday, JANUARY 22:
- DRESS UNIFORM DAY: Please have your student come in their full dress uniform. We are taking footage for our Virtual Lasting Legacy Breakfast video that will be sent out on February 12. We will also use this time to take school photos of any new students.
- MS GIRL'S BIBLE STUDY: 7:40am - 8:15am. All 6th - 8th grade girls are encouraged to join Mrs. Fredregill in the MPR for Middle School Bible Study.
- ELEMENTARY CHAPEL: 8:30am - 9:15am. Families are welcome to join us for our outdoor chapel around the flagpole.
What's coming up...
- K-8 CORE VALUE - 1/2 DAY: January 29. 8:30am-9:15am - Families are welcome to join us for our all-school outdoor chapel around the flagpole.
- Early school dismissal for teacher in-service. No aftercare. The school bus leaves King's @ 11:45am.
- Elementary dismissal @ 11:15am
- Middle School dismissal @ 11:30am