I hope everyone enjoyed their three day weekend. For those of you that missed it, last Friday was the premiere of the Virtual event, "A King's Legacy". Please help us get the word out there and share with others what God is doing at King's Schools. You can share on Facebook or email family and friends. If you missed it, please see the link below. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Tuesday, FEBRUARY 16:
- MOMS IN PRAYER: 8:30am - Meet near the flagpole after flag ceremony.
Wednesday, FEBRUARY 17:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL CHAPEL: 8:30am - 9:15am
Thursday, FEBRUARY 18:
- 100TH DAY OF SCHOOL CELEBRATION: Have your child come in their 100th day of school shirt. Please see the flyer below for more information.
- MS SPORTS CONDITIONING: 3:30pm - 4:30pm
Friday, FEBRUARY 19:
- SCHOOL SPIRIT DAY: Students may wear their King's Spirit shirts with uniform bottoms. Spirit Shirts can be purchased in the front office.
- MS GIRL'S BIBLE STUDY: 7:40am - 8:15am. All 6th - 8th grade girls are encouraged to join Mrs. Fredregill in the MPR for Middle School Bible Study.
- ELEMENTARY CHAPEL: 8:30am - 9:15am
- MS MATH OLYMPICS PRACTICE: 3:15pm - 4:00pm
What's coming up...
- PRESCHOOL AUCTION: February 22 - 26. Check out the preschool auction items in front of the preschool office.
- K-8 CORE VALUE (Biblical Perspective)- 1/2 DAY: February 26. 8:30am-9:15am - Families are welcome to join us for our all-school outdoor chapel around the flagpole.