Good morning Parents! We would like to thank you for all your support and help at last weeks Bowl-A-Rama event. It was another amazing example of our school community showing just how much WE BELIEVE in the mission of King's Schools.
Coming up next week we have another powerful event , Grandparents' Day, Friday, November 19. Please see the flyer attached for more information and ways to volunteer.
Tuesday, NOVEMBER 9:
- MOMS IN PRAYER: 8:30am - Meet near the flagpole after flag ceremony.
Wednesday, NOVEMBER 10:
- MIDDLE SCHOOL CHAPEL: 8:30am - 8:15am.
Thursday, NOVEMBER 11:
- VETERAN'S DAY: NO SCHOOL
Friday, NOVEMBER 12:
- MS GIRLS' BIBLE STUDY: 7:40am - 8:15am. All 6th - 8th grade girls are encouraged to join Mrs. Fredregill in the MPR for Middle School Bible Study.
- MS BOYS' BIBLE STUDY: 7:40am - 8:15am. All 6th - 8th grade boys are encouraged to join Mr. Pinkerton in Mr. Yarnell's room for Middle School Bible Study.
- K-5 CHAPEL: 8:30am - 9:15am at the flagpole. Parents are welcome to attend.
What's coming up?
- SCHOLASTIC BOOK FAIR: November 16-19: Volunteers needed. See flyer attached below.
- GRANDPARENTS' DAY: Friday, November 19. 7:30am - 11:30am. A flyer will be sent home with your child today. Volunteers needed. See flyer attached below.
Volunteers needed for Grandparents' Day! Sign up HERE to volunteer.
Volunteers needed to help with the Book Fair. Sign up HERE to volunteer!